CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update on Samantha (pseudomas)

I just got a call from Samantha's doctor and her latest culture shows that she is culturing pseudomonas ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudomonas_aeruginosa ).
She has not cultured this since 2005 and then we were able to eradicate it within 3 months, hopefully we will have the same luck this time.
She will be on bactrim for the rest of her month on, cippro for 3 weeks, and TOBI.

Kathie

3 comments:

Alicia said...

That's awful! You have such an upbeet attitude. I'm impressed and pray that this round of drugs is as effective as the first time!

Andrea said...

Sorry to hear about the culture. That's what I usually grow, if anything at all. Cipro and Tobi should do the trick! :]

Andrea said...

Hey there! Do you have a new e-mail address??? If so, can you send it to me: adatres@cff.org. Thanks and give Samantha a big hug from me. Hope to catch up with you soon. -Andrea